This is one of my favorite meal prep recipes because I can flavor it however I like. Some of my favorite sauces to add to this dish:
- Basic Marinara
- Garlic, Parmesan & a little butter!
Test it out and let me know what you decide to put on top!
- 24 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp thawed if frozen (I get mine at Costco!)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 medium zucchini spiralized or sliced into thin strips for zucchini pasta
- Preheat oven to 450
- Remove veins from shrimp if necessary
- In large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic, 2 Tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste
- Spread shrimp on heavy duty baking sheet in a single layer.
- I usually use a piece of parchment paper to line the baking sheet, but you can also use coconut butter or oil so the shrimp don’t stick to the baking sheet.
- Roast 3 min.
- Turn shrimp over with tongs and roast another 2-4 min., or until shrimp are opaque and firm.
- Toss spiralized zucchini with shrimp, and remaining oil and salt.
- Add any other sauces you’d like (like the ones I suggested above).
- Your dish is ready to serve (or freeze!)
- I use about one zucchini and 6 shrimp per meal/plate.